Roles in Follow Up Boss are used to give people the right amount of access to see contacts and edit settings for everyone on the account. Roles can be managed from Admin > Teams.
Roles in Follow Up Boss
- Account Owner - The highest level of permission. There is only one account owner. This person can do everything an admin can do and is the only person who can edit stages, custom fields, appointment types, and billing information for the account.
- Admin - An admin can access all leads on the account, create and edit action plans, automations, and lead routing rules. There can be multiple admin users on an account.
- ISA/Account Team Lead - On Platform accounts, the ISA role can see all leads in the account, but cannot do other admin privileges like creating or editing action plans. There can be multiple ISAs on an account.
- Team Lead - On Platform accounts, the team leader role allows an agent to see leads assigned to other agents on their team. There can be multiple team leads on a team.
- Agent - An agent can only see leads assigned to them.
- Lender - A lender can only see leads assigned to them.
Permissions for Each Follow Up Boss Role
|Account Owner||Admin||ISA/Account Team Lead||Team Lead||Agent||Lender|
|Add or Remove Users||✔️||✔️|
|Give Other Users Export Privileges||✔️|
|Create or Edit Action Plans||✔️||✔️|
|Create or Edit Email & Text Templates||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Change Lead Flow Rules||✔️||✔️|
|Add or Remove Collaborators||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
Roles and Permissions to Create and/or Change
|Action Plans (Auto-Assignment)||✔️||✔️|
|Action Plans (Create)||✔️||✔️|
|Action Plans (Delete)||✔️||✔️|
|Action Plans (Duplicate)||✔️||✔️|
|Action Plans (Edit)||✔️||✔️|
|Action Plans (Enable Text Autoresponder)||✔️||✔️|
|Action Plans (Share)||✔️||✔️|
|Add or Remove Collaborators||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Assigning an Agent||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Assigning a Lender||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Change Phone Number||✔️|
|Deals (Change Pipeline & Stages)||✔️|
|Smart Lists (Manage)||✔️||✔️||✔️||✔️|
|Smart Lists (Share)||✔️||✔️|
Note: Texting for lenders is available with the calling add-on.