The foundation of each Follow Up Boss account starts with the settings. On the settings page, personal information, login email, connected email, signature, hot sheet notifications, calling settings, and more can be managed. To access the settings page, go to your initials/image in the upper right-hand corner > My Settings.
- At the top of the settings page, the user name and phone number can be edited
- We recommend entering personal cell phone numbers in the phone field as it is the number we use to send text notifications.
- The name and phone number listed here are also used for merge fields
- The time zone is used to schedule tasks and reminders
- Upload a portrait for internal use
- View/change your login and connected email address
- View/manage your email signature
- Manage your email and calendar sharing permissions
If the Calling Add-On is enabled on the account, call settings can be managed here.
- Personal Number: View and edit the user's unique Follow Up Boss number
- Outbound Number: Choose which number to use by default for making calls and sending texts on the desktop and in the mobile apps. This is useful if you want to work together with your team on calls back and text replies or if you are using different area codes with your numbers.
- Incoming Calls: Choose how to handle incoming calls to your Follow Up Boss number
- Voicemail: Listen to or record a voicemail greeting
- Cell Bridge: Require a keypress after the cell bridge connects to confirm the call to the contact
- Test Call: Place a test call to check the computer audio and internet connection
- User Merge Field - this is an extra, free-form merge field you can use in email templates. Any additional information can be placed in this field. This information can easily be added to email templates by using the merge fields %agent_merge_field_1% or %lender_merge_field_1%.
- Examples: personal website, link to schedule a meeting, job title, or anything else.