The lead flow page allows you to see, at a glance, all of your lead sources that are flowing into FUB and the most recent lead that came in from each source and when. From this page, you can choose how to automatically assign leads from these sources, if you want to auto-assign a lender and what Action Plan you want to apply to the source.
How Do I Add a Lead Source?
To add a new lead source, first, confirm that we accept leads from that source here. Next, search for the lead source setup instructions from our Support page here and connect the lead source. A new lead source is automatically created on this page when the first lead registers on the source's platform and is then created as a new contact in FUB.
There are several alternate options for sending in leads from lead sources that are not on our list of supported sources. Zapier is a great option to automatically bring in leads that we do not integrate. Additionally, we have many other alternate integration options.
A lead source can be added to Follow Up Boss manually to set up lead routing and action plan rules before the first contact registers on the source's platform. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to Manually add a Lead Source.
Lead Source Setup
For each lead source, you will need to complete the basic setup to determine which agent (or group of agents), lender, and action plan (drip campaign) will be applied to all future new leads from that lead source.
- Agent: This is the assigned agent or group of agents that will be assigned automatically each time a lead comes in from that source
- Lender: This is the assigned lender or group of lenders that incoming leads will be assigned to automatically
- Action Plan: This is the Action Plan that will be automatically assigned to incoming leads
Advanced Lead Flow Setup
View our Advanced Lead Flow Rules article to configure lead assignments based on zip code, price, and tags.
Lead Flow Delay
*Please reach out to email@example.com if you'd like this feature enabled
This feature allows you to configure a lead flow to not process an incoming lead immediately, the lead flow will wait up to 5 minutes for further events about the same lead which may provide additional info which may be crucial for routing the lead correctly.
The Lead Flow Delay can be accessed by navigating to your Lead Flow page in Follow Up Boss, and then by clicking "Advanced Settings" for a particular lead source. Choose, "Set Delay" from the top of the page to access the above-mentioned settings.
There are a few options you can choose when configuring the lead flow delay:
- If you select "Wait X minutes" for more information before routing a new lead, all leads in this lead flow will always be delayed X minutes.
- If you select "Wait up to X minutes for a phone number before routing a lead", we will only wait to route the lead if that lead does not have a phone number. If the lead does not have a phone number in the first event, but a phone number is provided by a subsequent event, then we will route the lead as soon as we have a phone number. If we never receive a phone number we will route the lead after the specified delay.