The lead flow page is the command center for new web leads to make sure leads are assigned to the correct agents/lenders and the specified action plan automatically runs to initiate communication. Automate everything to increase speed to lead and close more deals!
How it Works
How to Add a Lead Source
- To add a new lead source, first, confirm that we accept leads from that source here.
- Next, search for the lead source setup instructions from in our help center here and connect the lead source.
If you do not see integration instructions in our help center for a specific lead source, there is no need to worry! There are several alternate options for sending leads to Follow Up Boss, check them out here.
Note: A new lead source will automatically be created on the Admin > Lead Flow page when the first lead registers on the source's platform (after integrating) and added to Follow Up Boss as a new contact.
A lead source can be added to Follow Up Boss manually to set up distribution and action plan rules before the first contact registers on the source's platform. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to Manually Add a Lead Source.
Lead Source Distribution & Action Plan Setup
For each lead source, you will need to complete the basic setup to determine which agent (or group of agents), lender, and action plan (drip campaign) will be applied to all future new leads from that lead source.
- Agent: This is the assigned agent or group of agents that will be assigned automatically each time a lead comes in from that source
- Lender: This is the assigned lender or group of lenders that incoming leads will be assigned to automatically
- Action Plan: This is the Action Plan that will be automatically assigned to incoming leads
Advanced Lead Flow Setup
View our Advanced Lead Flow Rules article to configure lead assignments based on tags, price, city, state, zip code, MLS number, and phone number.
Lead Flow Delay
Note: This feature is in beta. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like this feature enabled.
This feature allows you to configure specific lead flow sources to delay lead distribution for up to 5 minutes. This allows time for additional events for the same lead to hit Follow Up Boss, which may be crucial for routing the lead correctly. The lead flow delay option can be accessed by navigating to your Lead Flow page in Follow Up Boss > Advanced Settings for a particular lead source > Set Delay.
There are a few options you can choose from when configuring the lead flow delay:
- If you select "Wait X minutes" for more information before routing a new lead, all leads in this lead flow will always be delayed X minutes.
- If you select "Wait up to X minutes for a phone number before routing a lead", we will only wait to route the lead if that lead does not have a phone number. If the lead does not have a phone number in the first event, but a phone number is provided by a subsequent event, then we will route the lead as soon as we have a phone number. If we never receive a phone number we will route the lead after the specified delay.