On the lead flow, one action plan can be activated per source for new leads. In the case where you would like two action plans to start for new leads, an automation can be used to achieve this.
How it Works
Edit the Action Plan
1. Go to Admin > Action Plans
2. Search for the action plan that is applied to the Lead Flow source
3. Edit the Action Plan
4. Select Add Step
5. Run 0 days after the previous step & Action = Add Tag(s)
6. Add a Unique Tag, such as the name of the other action plan that will be applied to the lead.
Note: This tag will trigger the second action plan via automations.
7. Move this step to the Beginning of the action plan (this step should now be #1)
Create an Automation
1. Go to Admin > Automations
2. Select + Add Automation in the upper right-hand corner
3. Name the Automation in the upper left-hand corner
4. Select Tag Added for the automation trigger
5. Type in the Unique Tag that was added to the action plan above > Done
6. Optional: Add Conditions
Note: You can use conditions to fine-tune when this automation is triggered. For example, if you only want this to happen on leads without a phone number, you could add that condition to the automation.
7. + Add Action > Action Plan
8. Search and select the Second Action Plan that you would like to be applied to the lead
As the final step, confirm that the original action plan (that the tag was added to) is applied to the lead flow source on the Lead Flow page.
Once a new web lead is added to Follow Up Boss, the first action plan will be activated which will trigger the automation to apply the second action plan.