Smart Lists are like saved searches of your database, highlighting the contacts you need to follow up with. Use filters to find people based on pipeline stage, website activity, last communication and so much more and then save your search as a smart list.
With smart lists you’ll never miss an opportunity, and you’ll be in front of the right people at the right time.
How smart lists work
How to set up a smart list
- Go to the people tab
- Filter your list to find who you are looking for (ie stage = past client, last call was more than 90 days ago). More on how filters work here.
- Click save list to name your list and choose who has access to it
- To view an existing list’s saved criteria, click on the name of the list and click filters
Smart List Features
There are proven, done-for-you Smart Lists ready to go inside of your account! Learn how to copy our best practices list into your account: Best Practice Smart Lists Discover exactly how to leverage Smart Lists with this in-depth webinar from our Success Team: Recommended Smart Lists [Webinar Recording]
Tasks are great for very specific tasks you need to complete, like when you need to call Bob about the home inspection. Smart lists are better for when you need to Benefits of using Smart Lists as opposed to tasks:
- Dynamically generated e.g. last contacted more than 3 days ago, so someone you emailed with yesterday won't appear in todays follow up smart list.
- Not overwhelming like a backlog of tasks and quick to work through.
- Share lists with team.
- More filtering options.
- Schedule time in your calendar to go through specific lists.
Task action plans are good for when you have a specific set of actions that need to happen e.g. a closing sequence.