Smart Lists are like saved searches of your database, highlighting the contacts you need to follow up with. Use filters to find people based on pipeline stage, website activity, last communication and so much more. With smart lists, you’ll never miss an opportunity, and you’ll be in front of the right people at the right time.
🔥 Join our 10-minute smart list webinar M-F @ 1:30 EST. You can sign up here!
How Smart Lists Work
How to Create a Smart List
- Go to the People tab in the upper left-hand corner
- Use the Filters on the upper right-hand side to filter to the desired contacts. For more information about filtering, check out Filters and Smart Lists.
- Click Save List in the upper right-hand corner to save and name the filtered list.
To view an existing list’s saved filters, click on the name of the list and click filters on the upper right-hand side of the page.
Smart List Features
Tasks are great for very specific tasks you need to complete, like when you need to call Bob about the home inspection. Smart lists are better for when you quickly need to find a group of people based on common qualities, such as tags:
- Dynamically generated e.g. last contacted more than 3 days ago, so someone you emailed yesterday won't appear in today's follow-up smart list.
- Not overwhelming like a backlog of tasks and quick to work through.
- Share lists with your team.
- More filtering options.
- Schedule time in your calendar to go through specific lists.
Task action plans are good for when you have a specific set of actions that need to happen e.g. a closing sequence.