The call logs view allows agents and admins a fast way to search inbound and outbound calls to contacts during the filtered timeframe. Calls are listed from newest to oldest.
Note: Admin users have the ability to filter to everyone, a single user, or a team (Platform plan).
Finding Call Logs
To view call logs, go to Reporting > Calls > Show Me > Call Logs.
Filters and Features
- Users: Select the desired users
- Time Frame: Select the desired time frame
Call Log Columns
- Agent/Inbox: The Agent and the Follow Up Boss phone number involved in the call (if the number has a label, it also appears)
- Type - Icons representing the origin and outcome of the call
- Person - The name of the person, or the number of an unknown caller. Clicking the Inbox name lets you click into the person's Lead Profile for details of the relationship
- Time - When the call occurred, hover over this for the complete timestamp
- Duration - How long the call lasted
- Inbox - Shows the Inbox the Follow Up Boss number is associated with: either a Team Inbox or the team member's specific phone number (My Inbox). Clicking on the inbox name will link you directly to that conversation.
If My Inbox is greyed out, it means that the calls have only been outbound. Once the contact calls back, a conversation will be created and the link will be clickable. The outbound calls will still show up on the contact's timeline.
If a Team Inbox name is greyed out, it means that the conversation was assigned directly to a team member, or to another Team Inbox the user may not be able to access. Here's more about using Team Inboxes
- Actions - Listen to, or download voicemail or call recording