Connecting an agent to their calling performance will help reinforce positive work, spotlight opportunities, and polish workflows. Another huge benefit of our call reporting is the ability to drill down to individual calls to coach call skills, and now that's even easier. With these reports in your toolbox, you'll be able to drive engagement, encourage accountability, pinpoint improvement, and celebrate wins!
Note: Call reporting is available on plans where 2 or more people have Calling, Pro plans, and Platform plans. Each user has access to their call reports, while the owner and admins have access to all call reports.
Finding Call Reports
To view call reports, go to Reporting > Calls > Show Me > Call Report.
Filters and Features
- Export Report: Export the appointments report
- Users: Select the desired users
- Time Frame: Select the desired time frame
- Calls Made: The number of calls made (including connected and non-connected calls)
- Connected: Calls lasting 1 minute or more
- Conversations: Calls lasting 2 minutes or more
- Received: Total inbound calls, including voicemails, from contacts & unknown numbers
- Calls Missed: Incoming calls without a voicemail from contacts & unknown numbers
- Total Talk Time: Total amount of time the call was connected, including voicemails
- Answer Time: Average amount of time before an incoming call is answered on the desktop. Missed calls and calls that are answered on mobile are not counted in this average.
Note: The number in black displays the number of calls. The number in blue shows the number of unique contacts.
All columns can be sorted in ascending or descending order by clicking the column name. The totals appearing in the columns may be clicked to show a list of the contacts in the people tab.