Happy Grasshopper integrates with Follow Up Boss to send emails, texts, ringless voicemails, and handwritten cards to your contacts. Communication in Happy Grasshopper is logged in Follow Up Boss to stay on track and never miss a beat!
How it Works
Video provided by Happy Grasshopper
*Team accounts, please reach out to Happy Grasshopper directly for integration. See below.
- Create a Follow Up Boss API Key by going to Admin > API
- Select Create API Key
- Name the API Key Happy Grasshopper > Create API Key
- Press Copy
- Log into Happy Grasshopper
- Navigate to Settings/Profile
- Click on the Integrations tab
- Scroll down to Follow Up Boss
- In the API Key field, paste the copied Follow Up Boss API Key
- Leave FUB Name blank
- Sync All Contacts: Sync all Follow Up Boss contacts (best for solo users)
- Sync Assigned Contacts: Syncs only your Follow Up Boss Contacts (best for agents)
- Do Not Sync Relationships: Realtionships will not sync to Happy Grasshopper
- Sync as Individual Contacts: Relationships will sync as individual contacts to Happy Grasshopper
- Click Save
Do you have a Happy Grasshopper team account?
If you are utilizing the integration in a Happy Grasshopper team account, there are a few additional pieces of setup needed on Happy Grasshopper's side to ensure contacts are assigned to the proper team member. Please contact the Happy Grasshopper success team by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (727-232-9117) for assistance setting it up.
The Happy Grasshopper integration syncs all your contacts who have email addresses from Follow Up Boss to Happy Grasshopper. The integration syncs contact relationships in cases where the relationship has an email address. These relationships sync as individual contacts in Happy Grasshopper and have no relationship connection in Happy Grasshopper.
The integration syncs Follow Up Boss tags to Happy Grasshopper. Your Follow Up Boss contacts' source, stage, and contacted status all get converted to tags in Happy Grasshopper. If the pond option is turned on in your Happy Grasshopper settings, your Follow Up Boss contacts' ponds will get converted to tags in Happy Grasshopper.
Contacts will be deleted in Happy Grasshopper if they are deleted in Follow Up Boss only if you have selected this option in your Happy Grasshopper integration settings.
- The integration shows email sends and basic reporting (delivered, open, click, bounced, unsubscribe, spam report) in Follow Up Boss. The syncs for these reporting records are not real-time and can take 15 minutes to an hour to display.
- The integration shows Happy Grasshopper voicemail drops as a log with the message “Left Voicemail."
- The integration shows text message sends as a log with the body of the text message displayed in the log.
- The integration shows handwritten card message sends as a log with the text in the body of the card displayed in the log.