Claiming a lead from a pond
You can claim leads from a pond at any time. To claim a lead, all you need to do is reassign the lead to yourself. You can do this two ways:
- Assign the lead to yourself on the lead profile
- Assign the lead to yourself by selecting a lead(s) from the people screen and using the mass actions tab to reassign agent
What happens when you claim a lead from a pond
- Tasks created via Action Plan w/ Assigned To Agent will be re-assigned to the Agent claiming the Lead.
- Tasks directly assigned to a selected agent will be kept assigned to the original agent.
- Any running Action Plans will continue to run.
- There will be a note on the timeline with the reassignment