Some tags in Follow Up Boss are created and attached to a lead automatically by the system. Here are a few scenarios that would cause a tag to be automatically added on to a lead by the system.
- Seller Lead
- Bounced email
- Zip codes and cities of inquiry addresses
- Lead sources ex: Ylopo
- Deleted Agent's name will be auto-tagged on leads that were theirs when an agent is deleted from the account
New leads can be auto-tagged with the City and/or Zip Code of the address they inquired about, an address they viewed, or saved/favorited on your site. Account Owners can adjust the City and Zip Code auto-tag settings for new leads, including turning auto-tags off.
- Go to Admin > Tags
- Click Turn off/on auto-tagging new leads
- Use the checkboxes to turn on/off the auto-tags for City and/or Zip Code
- Click Update Auto-tagging to save changes
Note: System-generated tags such as bounced email or unsubscribe cannot be disabled.