Revaluate helps determine likely movers within your existing database. Revaluate rates likely movers on a 0-100 scale using predictive analytics and big data, stack ranking your prospect database. Revaluate is used to outmaneuver the competition, increase marketing efficiencies, increase previously purchased lead ROI and increase sales!
Revaluate can integrate with your Follow Up Boss account to pull your contacts in and begin monitoring their scores. Revaluate and Follow Up Boss have automated the data sync, and the Revaluate Mover Scores are automatically synced back to Follow Up Boss as a custom field.
- Create a Follow Up Boss API Key by going to Admin > API
- Select Create API Key
- Name the API Key Revaluate > Create API Key
- Press Copy
- Log In to Revaluate
- On the left-hand side, select Import Contacts > Import Follow Up Boss Contacts
- Paste the Follow Up Boss API Key > Submit
Email Parsing Integration
Office 365, GSuite, and Gmail Users
Leads will flow into Follow Up Boss automatically via your Connected Email. Ensure Lead Processing is enabled for FUB to monitor your email inbox for new lead notifications and add them to Follow Up Boss automatically.
Note: Revaluate uses lead metadata, therefore we are able to email parse lead notification emails. Via email parsing, contact name, phone number, and email is added to Follow Up Boss (contact address is not included in lead notification emails).
- We’ll sync your Follow Up Boss contacts once per week so any new contacts that get added to your Follow Up Boss account will be pulled into Revaluate and monitored.
- On the Revaluate settings page, you can specify a list of tags to exclude from syncing. That way if you have tagged all your agents or vendors in Follow Up Boss, Revaluate won’t import them.
- Revaluate also creates a new custom field inside your Follow Up Boss account called “Revaluate Score”. We then push each contact’s score into that field on a daily basis. You can then add that field to your lists and build reports and execute workflows for your likely movers.