About This Source
Cloud Streams provides an advantage to real estate agents as they are the first to know about new or updated listings before being notified by the MLS.
How It Works
Cloud Stream queries the MLS and automatically sends alerts for properties that are within the parameters set. Additionally, it is the only listing alert system that sends text alerts in real-time, giving agents a competitive edge.
How We Connect
(Best full integration)
(Gathers data found in emails only)
Email Parsing: Follow Up Boss uses email parsing to track registrations on your Cloud Streams lead generation landing page.
- Office 365, GSuite, and Gmail users: Leads will flow into Follow Up Boss automatically. Ensure you have enabled Inbox Lead Processing.
- Other email platforms: Have the provider send leads to your @followupboss.me lead routing email.
2 Minute Setup
Follow these steps to update the lead notification email address in Cloud Streams.
1. Login to your Cloud Streams account
2. Click on agent icon in the upper right-hand corner
3. Select "Account Settings" which will direct you to the "Profile" page
4. Update email address
5. Click "Save Profile" at the bottom of the page.
Changing the lead notification email address will affect the Cloud Streams account login, as this email address is also used for logging into Cloud Streams.