The AMcards integration allows you to send personalized greeting cards and gifts to your contacts, right from your Follow Up Boss account!
- Enable the AMcards app in your Follow Up Boss account by going to Admin > Integrations > AMcards > Enable
Note: This can only be enabled by Follow Up Boss Admins and Account Owners
- Create a Follow Up Boss API Key by going to Admin > API
- Select Create API Key
- Name the API Key AMcards > Create API Key
- Press Copy
- Go to a contact in Follow Up Boss and locate the AMcards app on the right-hand side of the profile and select the Connect to my OWN AMcards Account or Connect to a SHARED AMcards account. Connecting your OWN will mean that only YOU have access to the credits in the connected account. Connecting a SHARED account means that the credits will be available for everyone in your Follow Up Boss account.
- You will be taken to an AMcards page where you can Paste your Follow Up Boss API Key > Submit
- Close the AMcards window then go back to your Follow Up Boss tab and Refresh the Page. You're now connected!
Sending a Card
- Go to the Contact's Profile in Follow Up Boss
- Choose a Template from the drop-down. A preview of the template will appear after selecting it.
- Next, Fill Out the Message. This will be what is added to the body of the card. The text will be placed on the inside right or inside the bottom of the card in the handwritten font. There is a maximum of 700 characters.
- Next, choose thesSend Date
- Include your First and Last Name
- Lastly, choose Send Card
Cards will be delivered in 2-5 business days from being sent. You can edit the card after you click "Send!" until 11:59 PM that same day.
Quick Send Templates
The templates that are displayed in Follow Up Boss are the Quick Send templates. If you do not see any templates available in your dropdown, you will need to add a template to your Quick Send templates in AMcards.
Disconnect your AMcards account
To disconnect your AMcards account, go to Admin > Integrations > AMcards > Disconnect.