Capture leads via email using our Full, Short, or Advanced email parser format.
Things to note:
- This format involves editing the email notifications your software sends (not how your form looks or works on the front end of your website).
- If you're not able to edit the form your software sends, consider using a third-party platform like Zapier.
- Here's a list of all the ways to connect your website to Follow Up Boss: Integrating Your Own Website
How to Use the Follow Up Boss Email Parser
- Send leads to your Follow Up Boss Lead Routing Email
- Choose the best fit format from the list below.
- Format the notification email to match the format you choose. Remember to leave unneeded fields blank; do NOT delete the field from the template.
Helpful information when using the Follow Up Boss email parser:
- The notification email must contain all the fields in the format you choose. Simply leave fields you don't need blank; DO NOT delete them from the notification email or the parser won't recognize the format and process your lead.
- The only required field is Email Address.
- You may choose any Subject for the email. The Subject will be displayed in Follow Up Boss, but won't be used by the parser.
Name: John Smith
Phone: (432) 523-1234
Source: My Awesome Website
Some notes go here
Note the subject line is not important for parsing but will be displayed in Follow Up Boss.
The advanced email parser includes the most details, including property inquiry information and tags. For your convenience, a blank version of the advanced format is found on the last two pages of the linked document.