In Follow Up Boss you can email a bunch of people at once via Batch Emailing! This is best used for targeting specific people with specific messages. Here are some popular uses:
- Weekly Check-Ins with Buyers, Sellers, Etc.
- Re-Engage Old or Stale Leads
- Market Updates
- Neighborhood Tours
- Holiday Greetings
- Email contacts a link to your website so the Pixel can start tracking the contact's activity when they click the link
How it Works
How to Send a Batch Email
In order to send batch emails, you will first need to connect your email to Follow Up Boss. That way, the responses to your batch email will flow into Follow Up Boss.
1. Go to the People tab
2. Filterto the desired list of contacts
3. Check the box next to Name > Select All
4. Select the Batch Email icon
5. Check the box to Include All Email Addresses (optional) Note: This sends the email to all email addresses listed on the lead profile.
6. Choose who the Email is From (option for admin users)
7. Select the Email Template or Compose your email
8. Preview Email
9. Click Go Back and Edit to edit the email (optional)
10. Send Email or Schedule Email
11. Your batch email is complete!
Batch Email Reporting
To view your batch email report, go to Reporting > Batch Emails. This report will show your 100 most recent batch emails.
- Subject: Subject of the email and who it was sent from
- Created: Date the email was sent
- Status: Shows the status of the email (sending, scheduled, finished, failure)
- Recipients: Number of contacts selected to send the email to
- Sent: Number of contacts the email was delivered to
- Opens: Number of contacts opened the email
- Clicks: Number of contacts who clicked a link in the email
- Unsubscribes: Number of contacts who unsubscribed from the email
- Bounces: Number of bounces
Each Follow Up Boss user can send up to 10,000 emails per day. To protect the deliverability of your emails, make sure to send emails to leads who are expecting to hear from you.
Expanding Your Sending
HTML can be added to batch emails within Follow Up Boss. For more information, check out Adding HTML to Emails.
Tracking for opens and clicks is turned on automatically. There is nothing you need to do to have this tracking feature.
Yes! To cancel a scheduled batch email, go to Reporting > Batch Emailing > Status > Cancel.
We will use your connected email to send batch emails.
Depending on the server's load at the time a batch email is sent, it can take several minutes to send and register the delivery status for the batch email.
Contacts, not relationships, are counted on the report. This means that if you send your batch email to relationships and either person opens/clicks on the email, the contact will be counted once. If both people open/click the email, the contact will still be counted once on the report. On the contact's timeline, you can see who opened or clicked the email.
This might be because your Batch Emailing is turned off in Power-Ups. You can check by clicking on your initials/profile picture at the top right > Click on Power-Ups > make sure Disable Batch Email is NOT turned on.