Need to add a new contact to Follow Up Boss? With these simple steps, individual contacts can be added to your database.
Note: If you have a file of contacts that need to be added, use our importing tool!
- Log in to Follow Up Boss
- In the upper right-hand corner, click the blue Add Person icon
- Add the contact's Frist Name, Last Name, Email, Phone Number, and Lead Source
- Select Add Person
iPhone App Instructions
- Log in to Follow Up Boss App
- In the upper left-hand corner, click the + symbol > New Contact
- Add the contact's First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, Email, Stage, and Source (one field must be completed to save the contact)
- Select Save
Android App Instructions
- Log in to the Follow Up Boss App
- Click the People icon > Add Person symbol in the lower right-hand corner
- Add the contact's name > Save
Contact Already Exists Error
If you receive the message Contact Already Exists, this means that the contact already exists in your team's Follow Up Boss account and is assigned to another team member. You can continue to create the duplicate contact by clicking Add Duplicate or Cancel (desktop and iPhone app feature only).