Adding your lead source to Follow Up Boss, before the first lead hits the system, provides a seamless lead distribution and action plan set up so you never miss a beat. Save time and don't wait around for the first lead to hit Follow Up Boss by manually adding a lead source!
How it Works
How to Set it Up
- Go to Admin > Lead Flow
- Click + Add Lead Flow in the upper right-hand corner
- Choose the Source you would like to connect
- If you choose My Website, Facebook, Zapier, or a Custom API Integration you will be directed to a specific article to complete the integration.
- If you choose A Real Estate Lead Provider, continue the steps below.
- Search the name of the Lead Source > Select > Next
- Have your new lead notifications sent to your Connected Email or your Follow Up Boss Lead Email Address
- Choose the Distribution rule
- Select the Action Plan for the lead source (optional)
- Click Advanced Settings to specify the Lead Type Buyer/Seller and Leads Via Email/API
- Add Lead Flow to complete the setup!
Auto-Archive Lead Flow
- If a lead flow source was manually created and no leads have been added via the lead flow source in 30 days, it will be auto-archived.
- If there haven't been any new leads from a lead source in 90 days, it will be auto-archived
Note: All archived lead sources can be found and unarchived by going to Admin > Lead Flow > Archived > Unarchive.