The iPhone app inbox provides on-the-go access to all communication. Access emails, text messages, and calls in one central location. All items you see on the desktop inbox are now visible on your mobile app!
Your Direct Inbox
View communication from your assigned contacts by tapping the inbox icon.
- Text Messages: Indicated by a blue speech bubble. Tap to reply.
- Voicemails: Indicated by a green play icon. Follow Up Boss will automatically transcribe your voicemails.
- Emails: Indicated by a blue envelope icon. Tap to open.
The Team Inbox allows you to collaborate on incoming communications with your team.
1. To access the team inbox, tap the dropdown at the top of the inbox
2. A menu of inboxes will display > select the desired inbox
When another team member is viewing a conversation in the inbox, a visual indicator will appear showing their presence.
Filter Out Emails to Address Priority Texts & Calls
1. Tap the icon in the upper right-hand corner of the inbox
2. You'll now see a message stating the inbox is showing only texts and calls
3. Tap the icon again to remove the filter and show all communications, including emails.
Notes and Team Mentions
Within the inbox, conversation notes can be added to all communication.
1. Select a conversation in the inbox and choose the icon in the upper right-hand corner
2. Add conversation note
3. Type note and save
Assigned and Closed Inboxes
To navigate to your Assigned and Closed inboxes, click the desired inbox at the top of the Inbox.
Swipe to close, re-open, and assign a conversation
Swipe right on any conversation to assign it to a team member.
Swipe left on an open conversation to close.
Swipe left on a closed conversation to re-open.