Mobile Push Notifications are crucial for receiving lead alerts on the go! Never miss a beat, even when using focus mode.
iPhone: Enabling Push Notifications
Using the App for the First Time
1. Open the Follow Up Boss app and Log In
2. Tap Turn on notifications
3. On the next pop-up, select Allow
4. You will be automatically routed to the Settings tab to confirm push notifications are enabled
Currently Logged into the App
1. Tap your initials or image in the upper right-hand corner to navigate to Settings
2. Click Turn On Push Notifications
3. Tap Settings
4. On the Settings page, click Notifications
5. Turn on Allow Notifications and enable additional notification types.
Note: It's essential to select "Persistent" for Banner Style and "Off" for Notification Grouping.
6. Your FUB app's settings page should now display that your push notifications are enabled.
Android: Enabling Push Notifications
1. Go to Android Settings
2. Select Apps > Follow Up Boss
3. Select Notifications
4. Allow Notifications > Allow sound and vibration > Enable all Notification Types (lock screen, badge, pop-up)
iPhone: Focus Mode
The key point here is to add Follow Up Boss in the focus mode you want to allow notifications to be sent, and you don't miss anything important! When Follow Up Boss is not added to the list of allowed apps, notifications from FUB will not appear as an alert and will silently be added to Notification Center.
1. Go to your iPhone Settings > Focus
2. Click the + Symbol in the upper right-hand corner to add a focus mode
3. Choose Custom for the focus mode type
4. Name Your Focus (optional: choose color and image) > Done > Customize Focus
5. Under Apps, select the Follow Up Boss App
6. Click Done > Back > Focus and the Follow Up Boss Focus will be available
Test Push Notifications
To test whether your push notifications are turned on and working correctly, follow the steps below: