JotForm is a platform for creating custom webforms. Get started for free by signing up on jotform.com.
Jotform is great for:
- Embedding forms on your website and having those entries flow into Follow Up Boss.
- Distributing manually entered leads to agents via Round Robin or First to Claim. (E.g. Phone leads, people you meet in person or at events, etc.)
- Quick forms that can be used as simple landing pages.
- In-person client intake.
Creating a Form
1. Log in to Jotform and access the My Forms tab
2. Click Create Form in orange (we recommend a Classic format, blank form)
3. Follow the Prompts to create your form. This can be as simple or complex as you like. The minimum requirement is an email address or phone number field.
Note: Most FUB users will create simple forms, though there's no limit to the complexity of forms you can build with Jotform. For more information, see their help center.
Integrating Your Form with Follow Up Boss
Things you will need:
1. Go to Settings > Emails
2. Delete the Autoresponder
3. Click Notification > Edit
4. Copy the blank copy of the Standard Lead Email Format
5. In Email Content > Remove all text
6. Pate the Standard Lead Email Format
7. Match Information to each field using Form Fields
8. Click Save
9. Go to Recipients
10. Paste your Follow Up Boss Lead Email Address in the Recipient Emails field
11. Click Save
12. Next, select Publish
Note: You can access your form using the provided direct link (great for internal usage), or embed the form into your website using the options provided.
They offer direct copy/paste code, or direct integrations with providers like WordPress, Facebook, Squarespace, and Wix.
Testing & Setting Up Lead Flow
1. Use the Direct Form Link to enter a Sample Entry using lead information not already in Follow Up Boss
2. In Follow Up Boss, you will now see a new source under Admin > Lead Flow
3. Use the dropdowns to select the desired Distribution, Lender, and/or Action Plan for this source
4. All new leads entered via this form will now follow these rules! You can also use Advanced Lead Flow to route based on tag, price, etc.