The Google Chrome microphone will need to be enabled for Follow Up Boss to successfully make calls on the desktop.
Google Chrome Microphone Settings
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click the More Icon (three vertical dots) in the upper right > Settings
3. Privacy and Security > Site Settings
5. Select Microphone
Check that your microphone is selected in the first drop-down menu. Default is typically the microphone you’ll want to be selected.Note: If the microphone is set to default and people you are calling can't hear you, set it to the specific microphone you are using.
- Select Sites can ask to use your microphone (if not already enabled).
- Confirm that your Follow Up Boss URL is listed under Allow and not listed under Block.
- If your FUB URL is listed under Block, click the trash icon on its right to remove it from the Block list, and continue to the next section.
Allow Follow Up Boss to Use Your Microphone
- Open a new Chrome tab and login to Follow Up Boss
- Attempt to Call a test contact
- After clicking on the test contact's phone number, an Allow Access message will pop up in the upper right-hand corner of Chrome > click Allow
- Navigate back to the Chrome microphone settings
- Follow Up Boss should now appear under the Allow list