Use API Nation to connect Follow Up Boss with third-party software platforms.
In this article we'll illustrate how to take your “People” from Follow Up Boss and sync them neatly to a Google Sheet so you can have a backup of the info and also run report and create leaderboards and charts.
How to Integrate with Google Sheets Using API Nation
(Video by API Nation)
1. Add the API Nation integration to dotloop
Find the Google Drive logo and click Sync Now:
Grab your API key from Follow Up Boss:
Go back to the API Nation page and paste the API:
Click Connect Follow Up Boss:
2. Sign Into your Google account
Select your Google account and Sign in:
3. Configure and Launch
Select the Follow Up Boss people that you would like synced:
- You can check the box to sync all your people on first run or leave it unchecked to only sync new people and changes going forward.
- You can also filter by specifying a tag to sync to the sheet. Make sure you type the tag correctly, using the same capitalization and spacing. Specify multiple tags by separating them with a comma.
Name the Google Sheet you want to sync your People to:
- By default it will create a sheet called “Follow Up Boss leads”, but you can choose a different name if you’d like.