Use API Nation to connect Follow Up Boss with third-party software platforms. In this article, we'll illustrate how to take your “People” from Follow Up Boss and sync them neatly to a Google Sheet so you can have a backup of the info and also run reports and create leaderboards and charts.
Note: This integration can only be enabled with the owner's API key.
- Add the API Nation integration to Follow Up Boss
Sign Into your Google account
- Select your Google Account and Sign In
Configure and Launch
Select the Follow Up Boss Contacts that you would like synced
- You can check the box to sync all your people on first run or leave it unchecked to only sync new people and changes going forward.
- You can also filter by specifying a tag to sync to the sheet. Make sure you type the tag correctly, using the same capitalization and spacing. Specify multiple tags by separating them with a comma.
Name the Google Sheet you want to sync your contacts to
- By default it will create a sheet called “Follow Up Boss leads”, but you can choose a different name if you’d like.
- Click Start
- Select the Follow Up Boss Contacts that you would like synced