One of the best first troubleshooting steps you can take is to log out of the app and then log back in. Also make sure you have the latest version of the app. If this does not resolve your issue, try the following steps on your phone:
- Open the Settings application on your device.
- Head Over to Apps Menu.
- Choose Installed Applications.
- Find the Application you want to Clear the App Data of.
- Select it, Move to the Storage Tab.
- Hit Clear Storage/ Clear App Data.
If you are still experiencing a bug or recurring glitch, please report it to our support team by following these steps:
- Go to the Settings tab in the Android app
- Tap Help and Feedback
- From here you can browse or search the Help Center (these often answer questions you may have)
- If you still have questions or concerns, tap the round green button in the lower right corner
- Enter any feedback or questions you have and hit send
- Our support team will review your feedback and respond ASAP