HubSpot is a customer platform that provides business enablement software that helps companies with all areas of growth, including website design, marketing, sales, and service. With our API integration, lead data seamlessly syncs between Follow Up Boss and HubSpot.
1. Create a Follow Up Boss API Key by going to Admin > API
2. Select Create API Key
3. Name the API Key HubSpot > Create API Key
4. Press Copy
5. Log in to HubSpot
6. Navigate to App Marketplace > Search for Follow Up Boss
7. Click Install App
8. Select Next > Paste your Follow Up Boss API Key
9. Click Setup Sync > Choose an object to sync (Contact or Deal sync)
10. On the Configure tab, choose which app will overwrite when it's unclear which app has the most up-to-date information
11. Complete the Default mapped Fields
Note: The flexibility to create your own mappings or make changes to your default ones requires a HubSpot CRM Suite Starter subscription.
12. On the Limit tab, all records are included in the sync by default. Choose the criteria to limit which ones will sync by assigned agent, stage, tags, and many more people or agent properties
13. On the Organize tab, contacts are automatically associated using their email address and cannot be deleted by sync, must be deleted in both HubSpot and Follow Up Boss
14. Review the sync settings from the Review tab > Save and sync in the upper right-hand corner
15. The integration is complete!
Managing the Integration
To view the sync connection and make updates navigate to Integrations > Connected Apps > Follow Up Boss