When troubleshooting some email issues, it can helpful for the Follow Up Boss staff member you're working with to be able to see the content of the email. All messages are hidden by default, so we will need you to share the message(s) using these steps.
To share an email with Follow Up Boss staff:
- Find the email(s) you want to make visible to Follow Up Boss Support Staff.
- Click the three dots in the upper-right corner of the message.
- Click Share this email with Follow Up Boss staff.
- Confirm you want to share the message content by clicking Yes, share email with FUB staff in the pop-up. The message will be shared for 30 days or until you revoke access.
- Repeat these steps for each message in the thread that you want Follow Up Boss to see. Each message must be shared individually for security reasons.
- Let us know you shared the message(s) and be sure to include the name or link to the contact so we can find the messages. (Follow Up Boss is not notified when you share messages this way.)
If you want to remove access to the email, you may do so by clicking the three dots and clicking Revoke access to this email from Follow Up Boss staff: