Unable to Subscribe to Facebook Page
This can happen when your account lacks the right level of permissions needed by Follow Up Boss to process leads correctly for the page selected. If you see the error below, you will need to request permission changes within Facebook.
As a first step, try to connect to the desired Facebook page again by selecting the Facebook page > Connect.
Change User Permissions
To add permissions for a user in Facebook, the page admin will need to add the user as a moderator or admin for the page in order for Follow Up Boss to work properly with the account user role. To enable this on Facebook follow these instructions.
- From your Feed, click Pages in the left menu. You may have to click See More first.
- Go to your Page and click Settings in the left menu.
- Click Page Roles.
- Click Edit next to the name of the person whose role you want to change and then select a new role from the dropdown menu.
- Click Save. You may need to enter your password to confirm.
Connect Follow Up Boss
If this is a Facebook Business Page, you will also have to add permission there as well. This can happen when you add a page from a Facebook Business Account and that page hasn't been configured for Lead Access with Follow Up Boss. To correct this you will need to perform the following.
- Log in to your Facebook Business Account
- Navigate to Integrations > Lead Access
- Select Facebook Page(s)
- Select CRMs
- Check Follow Up Boss