If the Facebook integration has already been connected within FUB and a page that is associated with the User's Facebook account isn't shown in the list of pages available to sync leads from, then it likely means the settings of the integration need to be edited which happens during the connection process.
Why did I receive this error?
Typically this would happen if: 1) the integration was connected and a new business page was created after that connection to FUB was established, or 2) the page in question wasn't selected when the integration was originally connected which would prevent it from being an option within the FUB integration settings page.
Follow the steps below to make sure the desired page(s) are available to select within the FUB integration settings.
- Log in to your Follow Up Boss
- Navigate to Admin > Integrations
- Select Facebook
- Click the Disconnect button
- Click the blue Continue with Facebook button to reconnect from within FUB, and click Edit Settings on the next page.
- Now you will see a list of all business pages associated with your Facebook account and can select which ones you want syncing leads to FUB! Check the box next to any page you want syncing leads to FUB, click the Next button, then click the Done button.