The Follow Up Boss Pixel makes it easy to see your contact’s website and marketing activities right within Follow Up Boss. Get exceptional insight into exactly what leads are looking for when they’re online, and the actions they’re taking on your website. Below are instructions for installing the Pixel on your AgentFire website.
1. In Follow Up Boss, go to Admin > Integrations > Follow Up Boss Pixel
2. Click Copy Code
3. Log in to the AgentFire admin account
4. Navigate to the dash lines in the upper left-hand corner
5. Select AgentFire Settings > click Header/Footer Scripts/Metas
6. Paste the Pixel code into the top header box
6. Select Update
AgentFire has the option to add lead Tags that will be pulled into Follow Up Boss via the Pixel. Adding Tags will identify leads based on the page they came from and can be used to distribute leads with advanced lead flow rules.
1. Navigate to the Edit Page Settings for the desired page
2. Click Form
3. Edit the form settings
4. Scroll down to Lead Tags and enter the desired tag
5. Save the page
6. Add the advanced lead flow rule for the specified tag in Follow Up Boss
Test It Out
Congrats, your Pixel is now installed. Let's test it out!
- Access your direct website from an incognito window or separate browser.
- Search for a home or two, then fill out a registration form.
- Check for activity under Admin > Integrations > Follow Up Boss Pixel
Checking your CTAs:
- If you don't see your chosen CTAs you may need to refresh your cache
- Access your website from a mobile device to see the texting CTA