The Follow Up Boss Pixel provides a seamless integration with your website. The Pixel can display your Follow Up Boss number, add new inquiries as well as track saved and viewed properties for easy viewing on the lead profile.
With the Pixel, you'll know exactly what people are looking for and just when to reach out. Here are some of the things you can do with the information captured by the Pixel:
- Get a real-time view of who's on your site, see all the pages your leads view, and create personalized emails/texts
- Drive more inbound leads with built-in Call To Action
- Retarget your database with emails that link to any of your sites and identify leads who respond even if they don’t register on the site
- Automatically tag marketing sources so you can see which ones are working
How It Works
How To Set It Up
- Go to Admin > Integrations and click on Follow Up Boss Pixel Settings
- Install Pixel Tracking Code On Your Website (click the link for full instructions)
- To get more leads to call and text you, Enable The Pixel Call to Action (CTA) Popup from the pixel settings page in Follow Up Boss. Calls and texts will go straight to your Team Inbox or to the assigned agent.
Note: The pixel will start tracking the activity of new leads who register on your website. If you want to track the activity of existing leads in your Follow Up Boss database, send batch emails with links to your website. If someone clicks on that link it will trigger Follow Up Boss to start tracking that contact's activity.
The longer the pixel is installed the more people will be tracked. Also, keep in mind social registrations like Facebook and Google which we cannot currently track with the pixel as they happen offsite.
Agents will need to reach out to an admin on their account to obtain the Pixel code. There is one Pixel code per team account.
You'll see detailed activity on each lead profile in addition to being able to see who's online now and filter by activity on the People Screen. Check out our Overview of Website Activity for more information.