With the Follow Up Boss Pixel, you can track lead activities on almost any type of website. Now you'll know exactly what people are looking for and you'll know just when to reach out. Here's just some of what you can do:
- Get a real-time view of who's on your site, see all the pages your leads view, and create awesome personalized emails/texts.
- Drive more inbound leads with built-in Call To Action
- Retarget your database with emails that link to any of your sites and identify leads who respond even if they don’t register on the site.
- Automatically tag marketing sources so you can see which ones are working.
How It Works:
How To Set It Up:
- Go to Admin > Integrations and click on Follow Up Boss Pixel Settings
- Install Pixel Tracking Code On Your Website(s)
- To get more leads to call and text you, Enable The Pixel Call to Action (CTA) Popup from the pixel settings page in Follow Up Boss. Calls and texts will go straight to your Team Inbox or to the assigned agent.
Note: The pixel will start tracking the activity of new leads who register on your website. If you want to track the activity of existing leads in your Follow Up Boss database, send batch emails with links to your website. If someone clicks on that link it will trigger us to start tracking that contact's behavior.
Once they perform either of these actions we can match them in Follow Up Boss and show you their activity.
You'll see detailed activity in each lead profile in addition to being able to see who's online now and filter by activity on the People Screen.