Closing deals requires collaboration. From scheduling with spouses and showing agents to introducing buyer agents and lenders, Group Texting makes communication simple and airtight!
Easily bring together your deal’s most important players in one text thread. Group texting allows a user to create a group text conversation from Follow Up Boss with up to 9 other phone numbers, for a total of 10 phone numbers in a single conversation.
Popular Ways to Use Group Texting
- Sending simultaneous updates to spouses or joint investors.
- Coordinating appointments between multiple parties, like homebuyers, buyer's agents, and showing agents.
- Keeping the primary agent in the loop with communication between an ISA and seller contact.
- Introducing a client to your preferred lender, favorite home stager, photographer, inspector, etc.
- Nurturing your past clients and sphere, for instance texting a family to see what they like most about their new home!
Things to Note
- Group Texts are collaborative communication, all recipients will be included on a single thread.
- When a recipient responds to the group text, the response will be visible to all other recipients and the sender within the same thread.
Will the recipients in the group be able to see one another’s phone numbers?
The recipients of the group text message will be able to see the sender and all other recipients included in the group text. If the recipient has the other recipients saved to the contacts on their phone, the contact name will be displayed. If a recipient does not have the sender or a different recipient saved to their contacts, the full number will display.
Can this be used to mass or drip text contacts?
No. This feature is to keep everyone in the loop with relevant communication regarding updates, appointments, etc. There is a maximum of 10 total phone numbers per conversation, and each recipient can see each other's contact information. Check out Drip & Mass Texting Integrations for more options.
Can I use group texting with my Team Inbox?
Yes! When you include a team inbox number in a group text, any member of that team inbox will be able to see and reply to the message. When you reply to a group text from a team inbox, the reply will be from the team inbox number.