Closing deals requires collaboration. From scheduling with spouses and showing agents to introducing buyer agents and lenders, Group Texting makes communication simple and airtight!
Easily bring together your deal’s most important players in one text thread. Group texting allows a user to create a group text conversation from Follow Up Boss with up to 9 other phone numbers, for a total of 10 phone numbers in a single conversation.
Popular Ways to Use Group Texting
- Sending simultaneous updates to spouses or joint investors.
- Coordinating appointments between multiple parties, like homebuyers, buyer's agents, and showing agents.
- Keeping the primary agent in the loop with communication between an ISA and seller contact.
- Introducing a client to your preferred lender, favorite home stager, photographer, inspector, etc.
- Nurturing your past clients and sphere, for instance texting a family to see what they like most about their new home!
Things to Note
- Group Texts are collaborative communication, all recipients will be included on a single thread.
- When a recipient responds to the group text, the response will be visible to all other recipients and the sender within the same thread.
Yes! When you include a team inbox number in a group text, any member of that team inbox will be able to see and reply to the message. When you reply to a group text from a team inbox, the reply will be from the team inbox number.