Haven't downloaded our app yet? Click here to get it from the App Store.
The mobile inbox provides on-the-go access for all communications. Access emails, text messages, and calls in one central location.
Your Direct Inbox
View communication from your assigned contacts by tapping the inbox icon:
- Text Messages: Indicated by a blue speech bubble. Tap to reply.
- Voicemails: Indicated by a green play icon. Follow Up Boss will automatically transcribe your voicemails.
- Emails: Indicated by a blue envelope icon. Tap to open.
The Team Inbox allows you to collaborate on incoming communications with your team.
1. To access the Team Inbox, tap the dropdown at the top of the screen:
2. A menu of inboxes will now display. Click to access the inbox of your choice:
Filter Out Emails to Address Priority Phone Communication
Filter out emails to reply to your calls and text messages first.
1. Tap the icon at the top-right of the inbox:
2. You'll now see a message stating the inbox is only showing calls and texts:
3. Tap the icon again to remove the filter and show all communications, including emails.
Notes and @mentions in the inbox
From My Inbox, you can now add a note to a conversation. The note is visible from My Inbox on the iOS and Desktop. To add a note, select an item in My Inbox and choose the icon in the top right. From the menu choose "Add Conversation Note":
You can add notes to conversations in the Team Inbox. Team Inbox also supports @mentions in the notes. @mentions will trigger an email notification to the person mentioned.
Recently Active Leads
Access lead activity by clicking the activity icon:
New Leads - Displays the most recently created leads:
Emails - Shows contacts who have opened or clicked an email.
Website - Displays the most recent activity on your website, including viewed and saved properties:
Calendar & Tasks
Quickly See All Upcoming Appointments and Tasks In One View
- Tasks: Indicated by orange checkbox
- Appointments: Indicated by pink circle
Create an Appointment or Task from Calendar Screen
1. Click the plus sign at the upper-right:
2. Choose the type of calendar event you would like to create:
3. Enter event details.
- Enter title of task, assignee, date, and time (or toggle "all day" switch).
- Click "Create" to save the task:
- Enter title, date, and time. The description and location are optional. Choose to add invitees or send invitation emails at the bottom of the screen.
- Click "Create" to save appointment:
Add Appointment from Lead Profile
1. Open lead profile and click Calendar > Add Appointment or Task
2. Choose Event Type:
Accessing Your Contacts
1. Easily pull up contacts by clicking the magnifying glass at the top-right of any screen:
2. The contacts you accessed the most recently will automatically appear for your convenience:
Click the people icon to access contacts by Smart List or Stage:
The Smart Lists section provides easy access to the lists created from the desktop app:
The Stages section gives you the ability to just see leads in a certain stage, e.g. Hot Prospects:
Adding a Contact
Click the plus sign at the top-left then select New Contact:
If you would like to assign this contact to someone else, tap where it says "Assigned to" then choose an agent:
Reassigning a Contact
1. Open the contact record and click where it says "Assigned To" and select the new agent
Assigning an Action Plan
Open the contact and navigate to the Plans Tab > select Add Action Plan
Never miss a new lead or communication: Enable push notifications as shown here.