Transfer Agent Machine / Referral Exchange leads to Follow Up Boss for easy lead nurturing and conversion.
Popular Ways to Use the Integration
Convert More Phone Transfer Leads
Referral leads want to speak with someone right away; you never want them to go to voicemail. Routing leads to your Team Inbox number notifies your best agents simultaneously giving your leads the ability to connect with an agent immediately.
Respond to Hot Leads Faster Than Competing Agents
Instantly engage incoming leads with text messages and emails that showcase why they should work with you.
Automatically Dial Everyone On Your Nurture List
Power through your follow ups with one-click calling that helps you get more leads on the phone.
How AgentMachine / ReferralExchange Connects to Follow Up Boss
Available integration types:
(Best full integration)
(Gathers data found in emails only)
Office 365, GSuite, and Gmail users:
Leads will flow into Follow Up Boss automatically. Ensure you have enabled Inbox Lead Processing.
1. Login to Follow Up Boss.
3. Route or forward your "new lead" email alerts from AgentMachine / ReferralExchange to that lead routing email address, and the new leads will be created in Follow Up Boss automatically.
Note: You can create an auto-forwarding rule/filter that auto-forwards your "new lead" email alerts to your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address to automate this process.
The steps for creating an auto-forwarding rule/filter in Google Mail are below (most email providers have a similar feature). Google also provides a help guide here.
To set an auto-forwarding rule/filter in Google Mail:
1. Login to your Google Mail account.
2. Go to the Settings page in Google Mail.
3. Click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
4. Click "Add a forwarding address."
5. Paste your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address.
6. Click Next.
7. Google will ask you to verify the forwarding email address. When it sends the verification message to your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address, Follow Up Boss will automatically forward the notification to you. You can find the confirmation link in the forwarded message, and you'll want to follow Google's steps in that message to confirm your forwarding email.
8. In your Google Mail inbox, open a recent "new lead" email notification from AgentMachine / ReferralExchange.
9. Click the three dots in the upper-right corner of the message, and choose "Filter messages like this."
10. Click "Create filter."
11. Choose the option to "Forward it to:" and choose your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address, then click "Create filter."
The next time you get a notification email for a new lead, it will be automatically forwarded to your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address. That will allow Follow Up Boss to parse the email and automatically create the lead for you in Follow Up Boss.