Enabling Inbox Lead Processing allows Follow Up Boss to create leads by detecting the lead notification emails that are sent to a Gmail, GSuite, or Office 365 based email address.Traditionally you would need to send leads to your @followupboss.me lead processing email.
This means you do not have to go through a long process to get all of your lead sources flowing into Follow Up Boss. We can do so automatically for most providers!
For account owners, we enable this once you connect your email. For agents and admins, you'll need to connect your email and then turn this on.
How to enable Inbox Lead Processing
- Connect your email (in your settings)
- Log into the agent or admin's account that you'd like to have enabled for Inbox Lead Processing
- Navigate to Admin > API
- Click "Turn On" next to Inbox Lead Processing
- Turning on Inbox Lead Processing will pull in leads from all detectable lead sources automatically. If you prefer to just pull in a few specific sources, the lead processing email should be used on a per lead source basis.
- Inbox Lead Processing is great in cases where certain lead sources don't allow changes to the email address that receives new lead notifications without it also changing the agent's public facing or login email address.