Lender assignment in Follow Up Boss makes it easy for the chosen lender to add notes to the contact, track communication, and work the lead alongside the assigned agent.
Adding a Lender to Your Account
A lender is a "user" in your Follow Up Boss account. Add them under Admin > Team.
Manual Lender Assignment
Agents can choose a lender using the, "Assigned Lender," dropbox.
Automatic Lender Assignment
Admins can choose for lenders to be automatically assigned to incoming leads from any source using the Lead Flow screen.
- Lenders can only see leads assigned to them.
- You can add as many lenders as you would like, as long as you have open user seats on your plan.
- Lenders cannot be billed directly. Follow Up Boss is only setup to bill the account owner so it's clear if you part ways who owns the account and leads.
- It's not required for lenders to connect an email address. Some lenders choose to add notes to the contact, rather than track all back and forth email communication for security reasons.
- Lenders can see and manage the lead just like the Agents. The difference is that Lenders can only text/call a lead if they have a Dialer in Follow Up Boss.