Follow Up Boss directly syncs with Google and Office calendars. If you are using an Apple Calendar, we recommend adding your Google or Office Calendar to the Apple Calendar so events are synced with Follow Up Boss.
Add Your Work Email to the Apple Calendar
To have Apple Calendar events synced to Follow Up Boss, your Follow Up Boss connected email needs to be added to your Apple Calendar. Follow the steps below to connect your email to Apple Calendar.
1. Open the iPhone Settings App
2. Go to Calendar > Accounts > Add Account
3. Select your Email Provider
4. Enter your Account Information
Adding Appointments in the Apple Calendar
1. Click the + plus sign in the upper right-hand corner
2. Add the Title, Day, and Time of the appointment
3. Scroll down to calendar > click Calendar
4. Select the Calendar that is connected to Follow Up Boss
5. Click Add in the upper right-hand corner
How the Sync Works
When appointments are made in the Apple Calendar, they are added to the connected email calendar in Follow Up Boss to sync. When appointments are made in Follow Up Boss, they are added to the connected email's calendar which syncs to Apple Calendar.