Teams within Teams filtering is available to accounts on our Platform plan.
About the Team Calendar View
Team Calendar filtering gives Team Leaders & ISAs the ability to:
- View the current workload of all team members.
- Understand agent availability for lead assignments, appointments, etc.
- Create and edit calendar appointments for their team members.
Viewing & Management Permissions
Owner & Account Admins: Can view and manage calendars for all teams and users
Team Leaders & ISAs: Can view and manage each of their team member’s calendars
Team Members: Can view and edit their individual calendars.
How to Filter to See Team Calendars
You can use the dropdown in the upper-right corner to choose a team calendar view.
Creating Appointments for Team Members
1. Click the Blue + Symbol in the upper right-hand corner to create a new appointment
2. Add Event Information > Create Appointment
Editing Appointments for Team Members
1. Click the Appointment on the calendar > Edit Appointment
2. Make Changes > Save Appointment
Note: Check Send invitation email & text reminder before saving if you would like this function for the updated appointment.