The Follow Up Boss Pixel makes it easy to see your contact’s website and marketing activities right within Follow Up Boss. Get exceptional insight into exactly what leads are looking for when they’re online, and the actions they’re taking on your website. Below are instructions for installing the Pixel on your WordPress website.
Video Provided By WPBeginner
1. In Follow Up Boss, go to Admin > Integrations > Follow Up Boss Pixel
2. Click Copy Code or directly Email your web developer instructions
3. Log in to WordPress
4. On the left-hand side, navigate to Plugins > Add New
5. In the upper-right, search for Headers and Footers
6. Click Install Now > Activate
7. Go to Code Snippets on the left-side menu > Header & Footer
8. Paste the Follow Up Boss Pixel Code in the Header > Save
Test It Out
Congrats, your Pixel is now installed. Let's test it out!
- Access your direct website from an incognito window or separate browser.
- Search for a home or two, then fill out a registration form.
- Check for activity under Admin > Integrations > Follow Up Boss Pixel
Checking your Pixel Call To Action:
- If you don't see your chosen CTAs you may need to refresh your cache
- Access your website from a mobile device to see the texting CTA