Follow Up Boss Pixel makes it easy to see your lead’s web and marketing activities right within Follow Up Boss. Get exceptional insight into exactly what leads are looking for when they’re online, and the actions they’re taking on your website. Below are instructions for installing the Pixel on your Sierra website.
Note: Sierra Interactive has a two-way integration with Follow Up Boss.
1. In Follow Up Boss, go to Admin > Integrations > Follow Up Boss Pixel
2. Click Copy Code
3. In Sierra, click the Gear in the upper-right corner
4. Click the Site Layout Settings button > Tracking & Conversion Codes
5. Find the section for Tracking code(s) included in document <head> and Paste the Pixel code
Note: If there is already code in that section, be sure to go to the very end of the code and then paste the Pixel code.
6. Click Save Changes
Test It Out
Congrats, your Pixel is now installed. Let's test it out!
- Access your direct website from an incognito window or separate browser.
- Search for a home or two, then fill out a registration form.
- Check for activity under Admin > Integrations > Follow Up Boss Pixel
Checking your Call to Actions (CTAs):
- If you don't see your chosen CTAs you may need to refresh your cache.
- Access your website from a mobile device to see the texting CTA