Follow Up Boss Pixel makes it easy to see your lead’s web and marketing activities right within Follow Up Boss. Get exceptional insight into exactly what leads are looking for when they’re online, and the actions they’re taking on your website.
Below are instructions for installing the Pixel on your IDX Broker website.
1. In Follow Up Boss, go to Admin > Integrations > Follow Up Boss Pixel, or click here.
2. Click Install Follow Up Boss Pixel near the bottom of the page to get the code.
3. In the Tracking tab, click "Copy code". Note: You can turn on the Call to Action while you're here as well.
4. Login to your IDX Broker admin account.
5. In the left-hand menu, click Design > Website > Sub-Headers.
6. In the Global tab, click the HTML button in the menu bar at the top.
7. Paste the code for the Follow Up Boss Pixel.
8. Click Update.
9. In the upper-right corner, click Mobile. (If prompted to save, click Save.)
10. Paste the code for the Follow Up Boss Pixel again.
11. Click Update. Click Save.
Test It Out
Congrats, your Pixel is now installed. Let's test it out!
- Access your direct website from an incognito window or separate browser.
- Search for a home or two, then fill out a registration form.
- Check for activity under Admin > Integrations > Follow Up Boss Pixel: https://app.followupboss.com/2/integrations/pixel
Checking your Call to Action (CTA):
- If you enabled the Call to Action in your Pixel settings, but don't see it on your site, you may need to refresh your cache.
- Access your website from a mobile device to see the texting CTA