Follow Up Boss Pixel makes it easy to see your lead’s web and marketing activities right within Follow Up Boss. Get exceptional insight into exactly what leads are looking for when they’re online, and the actions they’re taking on your website.
Below are instructions for installing the Pixel on your Chime website.
1. Log in to Wix website. Go to Settings in your site's dashboard.
2. Click the Custom Code tab under Advanced Settings.
3. Click + Add Custom Code at the top right.
4 Here you will paste the Pixel code from FUB. If you have not copied that already, here is how you can find that in Follow Up Boss.
Go to Admin > Integrations > Follow Up Boss Pixel:
3. In the Tracking tab, copy Pixel code from Follow Up Boss:
5. Enter a name (suggested: Follow Up Boss Pixel).
6. Under Add Code to Pages, make sure it is set to All Pages.
7. Make sure the Head section is selected at the bottom of this page.
8. Click Apply at the bottom of the page.
Test It Out
Congrats, your Pixel is now installed. Let's test it out!
- Access your direct website from an incognito window or separate browser.
- Search for a home or two, then fill out a registration form.
- Check for activity under Admin > Integrations > Follow Up Boss Pixel: https://app.followupboss.com/2/integrations/pixel
Checking your CTAs:
- If you don't see your chosen CTAs you may need to refresh your cache.
- Access your website from a mobile device to see the texting CTA