The RealGeeks 2 Way Assignment integration syncs information between Follow Up Boss and RealGeeks for a smooth workflow.
There are two key benefits to this integration:
- New leads from your RealGeeks site and their website activity will sync into Follow Up Boss.
- Agent assignments in RealGeeks and FUB will be matched so agents can access their leads in both systems, and RealGeeks' marketing emails will come from the correct agent automatically.
Before Connecting the RealGeeks Integration
- Ensure that agents who receive leads have accounts in Follow Up Boss & RealGeeks using the same login email address. Agent emails are used to match the lead assignments from one system to the other.
- Confirm you aren't using ponds in RealGeeks First To Claim pond. RealGeeks First To Claim pond is currently not supported by this integration. Leads assigned to the pond in RealGeeks will come into Follow Up Boss without an agent assignment and be distributed based on the lead flow settings.
- Optional: Consider not using ponds in Follow Up Boss. If a lead is assigned to a pond in Follow Up Boss, the lead's assignment will not be updated in RealGeeks until another agent claims the lead from the pond.
Connect the RealGeeks Integration
Note: The API integration must be completed by the owner of the account.
- Go to Admin > Integrations > RealGeeks
- Select Connect RealGeeks
- In RealGeeks, select the Website to connect to Follow Up Boss.
Note: Currently, one RealGeeks site can be connected through this integration. If you have additional sites, use the RealGeeks 1 Way Assignment to connect your other websites.
- On the site Integration Settings page, scroll down to the Follow Up Boss integration, and click Connect.
- Copy the Account ID from the Follow Up Boss Integrations page and Paste it in the Account ID field in RealGeeks.
- Save the changes to complete the integration! A green checkmark will appear on the RealGeeks integration card in Follow Up Boss to signal a successful connection.
If you are new to Follow Up Boss and have been using RealGeeks already, export your existing contacts from RealGeeks and import them to Follow Up Boss using these steps:
- Go to the Leads page in RealGeeks.
- Select all leads using the checkboxes on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click Export in the upper-right and choose CSV.
- In Follow Up Boss, go to Admin > Import and import the CSV to add all leads. (More information on importing can be found here.)
Going forward, new leads, lead activity on your website, and agent reassignments will be synced automatically. 🎉
Lead Assignment & Action Plans
Decide whether you want Follow Up Boss or RealGeeks to assign new leads.
We recommend that teams use Follow Up Boss' Lead Flow rules because you can manage all your lead distribution rules in one place. Exception: If you use RealGeeks' weighted round-robin groups, you can continue using RealGeeks' distribution rules. Follow Up Boss will match their assignment.
- In Follow Up Boss, go to Admin > Lead Flow, create your lead Distribution Rules, and choose which Action Plan to start on new leads from RealGeeks. More information on lead distribution rules can be found here.
- Go to RealGeeks > CRM > Settings > Customize > Sources and confirm all sources say N/A. If they don't, click Edit next to each source, and choose None.
When an existing lead is active on your site again and RealGeeks' rules are set to N/A, the lead will stay assigned to the same agent. Conversely, if you have rules in RealGeeks, existing leads that are active again will be reassigned in Follow Up Boss based on the rule in RealGeeks.)
- Contact Form Information, ie Name, Email, Phone, etc.
- Past Lead Information (this is limited): Any lead previously brought in via the FUB email parser or Pixel will have their property information/history brought over.
- Lead Assignment. If you reassign a lead in Follow Up Boss, it will reassign in RealGeeks and vice versa. Note: The agent must be in both systems using the same login email address to match assignments.
- Property Information:
- Property Inquiry
- Property Views
- Property Saved
- Property Shared
- Search Performed
- Search Saved
- Valuation Inquiry
- MLS Number
- Tag: the property search tags will sync, but custom tags added in the RealGeeks CRM will not.
- Coming Soon: The RealGeeks Activity Source will be added as a tag in Follow Up Boss.
What do I do if the integration is disconnected?
A grey checkmark instead of a green checkmark under Status on the integration card (Admin > Integrations > RealGeeks) means your integration is disconnected.
Steps to Reconnect
- Go to https://leadrouter.realgeeks.com/outgoing
- Select your Site Name
- Delete the integration
- Complete the Connecting the RealGeeks Integration steps above
Troubleshooting Agent Assignment Mismatches
Confirm that the lead is assigned to an agent in RealGeeks. If the lead is assigned to a pond in RealGeeks, the agent assignment will not be updated in Follow Up Boss.
Confirm that the agents' RealGeeks and Follow Up Boss accounts both use the same login email because their login email is used to match assignments from one system to the other. Also confirm that the lead distribution rules are assigning new leads to an agent, not a pond.
When a lead is active on your site again, the lead can be reassigned by RealGeeks' distribution rules. If you want leads to stay with the same agent, update your RealGeeks rules to N/A or None.
Leads that are unassigned when the API integration is connected will not be updated in Follow Up Boss until they are assigned in RealGeeks. Once they're assigned in RealGeeks, their assignment will update in Follow Up Boss. New leads that are unassigned in RealGeeks will be assigned to an agent by Follow Up Boss' lead flow rules (preferred setup).