The marketing report tracks lead traffic to determine which platforms have a high value and what to focus on, especially the paid traffic.
For example, if someone spends $1,000 on Facebook, Google, and Bing ads and our marketing report shows that Facebook has 4 times the amount of leads; it would be clear that Facebook is providing a higher value.
Finding the Marketing Report
To locate the marketing report, go to Reporting > Marketing.
This report shows the traffic source that a lead came to Follow Up Boss from. Additionally, the Marketing report shows UTM information for leads that are routed to a Pixel-integrated website into Follow Up Boss.
Filters and Features
- Export Report: Export the marketing report
- Marketing Type: All marketing (all events tied to a lead) or first touch (where the lead originally came from)
- Time Frame: Select the desired time frame
- Platform: Name of the marketing source
- Leads: Number of contacts from the marketing source, click the number to view a list of these contacts
- Appointments: Number of appointments made with contacts from the specified marketing source
- Deals Closed: Number of deals closed from the specified marketing source
- Deal Value: Sum of the deals closed value
Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Facebook Ads all (usually) include UTM information that we add to the Follow Up Boss marketing report. You can also add your own UTM codes to any online campaigns you run. The report can be set to view the first touch (i.e. where the lead originally came from) or all touch (which shows all events tied to a lead; this could include multiple sources for one lead).
Learn about UTM codes
UTM Code Builder