Use Follow Up Boss' Realtime Leaderboard to unify and inspire your team, showing off all their hard work on that big TV in your office. Now you and your team can measure and track performance and unleash that competitive spirit.
How it Works
After applying the filtered timeframe, the leaderboard point system is weighted as follow:
- Appointments Set: Each appointment set in Follow Up Boss by the agent is 500 points
- Conversations:Each outbound phone call made with the Follow Up Boss Dialer lasting 2 or more minutes is 100 points. (Note: available to PRO, PLATFORM, and other plans with the Follow Up Boss Dialer enabled)
- Dials Attempted: Each outbound call logged in Follow Up Boss of any length is 10 points
- Texts Sent: Each outbound text sent from Follow Up Boss is 2 points
- Emails Sent: Each outbound email sent from Follow Up Boss is 1 point
How to Set it Up
The leaderboard is located under Reporting > Leaderboard
Choosing Your Team:
Platform customers can select to view "Everyone" or dial into a particular Team using the dropdown. You can also select an individual agent to just see their scores as well.
Filter Who Is Displayed On The Leaderboard
You can also filter out who is displayed on the leaderboard by selecting the Hide team member button.
Selecting a Timeframe:
Choose a preset time frame using the dropdown menu:
Or, select a custom range by clicking Custom Dates:
Today, This week, This month and This year all update in real-time.
What counts as a conversation?
A conversation is any phone call lasting over 2 minutes. This is measured from the time the call is answered (either by the recipient or the voicemail recording) to the end of the call.
Do you track appointments created outside of Follow Up Boss?
No, Appointments created from outside of FUB are not currently tracked in the leaderboard.
Do you count batch emails sent by the agent?
Yes, we do currently count batch emails being sent. Although, this is something we are looking into changing.
How do I show this on my TV in the office?
Display on any TV that has built-in casting, Apple TV, Roku, etc. You can set up Leaderboard to display in full-screen mode by clicking the button at the upper-right of the screen: