The Deals Leaderboard is a real-time sales dashboard that helps you celebrate success and recognize everyone's hard work to close those deals. Unlike spreadsheets or a whiteboard, there’s nothing to update and it's right here right in Follow Up Boss.
The Deals leaderboard ranks individuals based on total deals price closed. The total deals closed price used for ranking is based on all Deals in the pipeline(s) selected that are in the stage marked as closed given the timeframe selected to display.
Here is a video overview of how it works
Getting to the Deals leaderboard
The leaderboard is located under Reporting > Leaderboard:
Once there you can toggle between the Deals and Activity view using the Show me selector.
Setting up the Deals Leaderboard
- Pipeline Selector: Choose to show all pipelines or a specific pipeline for the leaderboard.
- Everyone Selector: Choose the individual or team to display on the leaderboard.
- Exclude Individual: Choose anyone that you don't wish to show on the team such as a Team lead.
- Time Frame: Choose a timeframe for the leaderboard to use for the leaderboard.
- Choosing This month, This year, Year To Date, or All-Time will use today's date as the end time selector to capture only deals that have closed for reporting.
- Fullscreen: Selecting this will switch the leaderboard into a fullscreen mode for display on a TV.
What counts as a Closed Deal?
A Deal is considered Closed when the deal has a Close Date that fits in the timeframe selected for the board and the deal is in the stage marked as the close stage in Deals Tracking.
For example, if on the Deals Leaderboard you picked this month and today's date was the 18th then these 3 deals would be part of the calculation since they are in the Sellers Pipeline Closed stage. The last deal denoted below wouldn't show as the 27th closing is in the future even though it's in the closed stage.
My pipeline selected isn't displaying any closed deals?
Selected Pipeline must have a Stage marked as closed in order for it to display properly on this leaderboard. You can check your Pipeline stage by navigating to the Deals section and looking for the closed indicator in the Pipeline you are wanting to setup.
How do mark a stage as closed in my Pipeline?
You can mark a stage as closed by navigating to the Deals section and clicking on the edit pencil for the stage you wish to indicate as the closed stage.
Do archived Deals show on the Leaderboard?
We will show archived deals that have been closed on the Deals Leaderboard as long as they fall in the timeframe selected.
Do you show Pending Deals in the future?
Pending Deals will not be shown on the leaderboard. We only count a deal as closed once they are moved to the close stage & fit in the time frame selected on the Deals Leaderboard.
How do I show this on my TV in the office?
Display on any TV that has built-in casting, Apple TV, Roku, etc. You can set up Leaderboard to display in full-screen mode by clicking the button at the upper-right of the screen: