The dashboard provides key performance indicators and recent activity. You can find the dashboard by clicking on the Follow Up Boss icon in the top menu.
The first three boxes include:
- New Leads count and Unactioned Leads count: Unactioned leads are leads without at least one outbound phone call, email, or text message attempt from the assigned agent. Click on the number to view the leads on the people page.
- Note: Marketing emails/texts, action plan emails, and batch emails are not included.
- Average Contact Attempts: A contact attempt is an email, call or text message. Click on the number to view the contact attempts report.
- Speed To Action: The average time to first action where an action is an email, call or text message. Click on the duration to view the speed to action report.
You can choose to view this data for:
- Last 7 Days
- Last 30 Days
- Last 90 Days
Admins can also filter by a team member.
The last two boxes include:
- Appointments and Tasks: Only future appointments and non-completed tasks are included. Click on the Appointments number to view the appointments on the calendar. Click on the Tasks number to view the non-completed tasks.
- Deals Next 30 Days: Counts deals that are in the Closed stage (the one with the red "closed" beside it on your deals pipeline) and have a future close date or those with no close date specified are included. Click on the Deals dollar total or Deal count to go to the deals page.
The 10 most recent events are displayed here. You can filter the list to include or exclude the following activity:
- Website Activity
- Email Activity
This list updates in real-time as new activity occurs.