Respond to incoming leads faster than competing agents by connecting your zBuyer account to Follow Up Boss.
Popular Ways to Use the Integration
Be the First on the Phone
Route leads to your Team Inbox to quickly get them on the phone with an agent. Your Team Inbox number rings to the agents of your choice simultaneously, ensuring your leads never go to voice mail and connect with someone right away.
Instantly Engage with a Text
Our automated action plans send a text to incoming zBuyer leads so you can follow up immediately, even if you're in a meeting or on-the-go.
Call Through Leads with a Click
Call Lists give you the ability to dial through all of your leads automatically, making lead follow up and nurturing easy.
How zBuyer Connects to Follow Up Boss
Available integration types:
(Best full integration)
(Gathers data found in emails only)
Office 365, GSuite, and Gmail users:
Leads will flow into Follow Up Boss automatically. Ensure you have enabled Inbox Lead Processing.
1. Login to Follow Up Boss.
3. Route or forward your "new lead" email alerts from zBuyer to that lead routing email address, and the new leads will be created in Follow Up Boss automatically.
You can set which email zBuyer sends your new leads to in zBuyer's Account page:
Note: Alternatively, you can create an auto-forwarding rule/filter that auto-forwards your "new lead" email alerts to your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address to automate this process.
The steps for creating an auto-forwarding rule/filter in Google Mail are below (most email providers have a similar feature). Google also provides a help guide here.
To set an auto-forwarding rule/filter in Google Mail:
1. Login to your Google Mail account.
2. Go to the Settings page in Google Mail.
3. Click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
4. Click "Add a forwarding address."
5. Paste your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address.
6. Click Next.
7. Google will ask you to verify the forwarding email address. When it sends the verification message to your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address, Follow Up Boss will automatically forward the notification to you. You can find the confirmation link in the forwarded message, and you'll want to follow Google's steps in that message to confirm your forwarding email.
8. In your Google Mail inbox, open a recent "new lead" email notification from zBuyer.
9. Click the three dots in the upper-right corner of the message, and choose "Filter messages like this."
10. Click "Create filter."
11. Choose the option to "Forward it to:" and choose your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address, then click "Create filter."
The next time you get a notification email for a new lead, it will be automatically forwarded to your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address. That will allow Follow Up Boss to parse the email and automatically create the lead for you in Follow Up Boss.