Route your Placester website leads into Follow Up Boss for increased lead engagement and closings.
Popular Ways to Use the Integration
Capture Phone Leads & Distribute Them to Your Best Agents
Placing your Team Inbox number on your website helps you to capture phone leads and connect them to your best agents for faster and easier conversion.
Gather Better Data from Your Website to Engage Leads at the Right Time
Level up your website’s connection to Follow Up Boss by installing our Website Tracking Widget. Connect with leads when they’re live on your site, see property saves and views directly in Follow Up Boss, and more.
Use website activity to strike while the iron is hot, have more meaningful conversations and convert leads to sales.
Talk to More Leads with Automated Dialing
Never miss a follow up and get more leads on the phone with one-click calling that helps you power through your database.
Ongoing Support and Coaching
We’ll help you get the most out of your website and lead providers by providing top-notch coaching on lead conversion from start to finish. Our 7-day a week support and success teams are here to help you create and implement systems that work for you.
- Workshop: Conquer the First Call Like a Boss - Winning Inbound Buyer Leads [Link]
- Workshop: How To Nurture Your Leads [Link]
How Placester Connects to Follow Up Boss
Available integration types:
(Best full integration)
(Gathers data found in emails only)
Email Parsing (Recommended): Sends name, email, and phone to Follow Up Boss when a new lead registers.
Level Up Your Connection: Install our Website Tracking Widget to gather more information from your website such as saved properties, viewed pages, and more.
Office 365, GSuite, and Gmail Users:
Leads will flow into Follow Up Boss automatically. Ensure you have enabled Inbox Lead Processing.
1. Login to Follow Up Boss.
3. Route or forward your "new lead" email alerts from Placester to that lead routing email address, and the new leads will be created in Follow Up Boss automatically.
Note: You can create an auto-forwarding rule/filter that auto-forwards your "new lead" email alerts to your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address to automate this process.
The steps for creating an auto-forwarding rule/filter in Google Mail are below (most email providers have a similar feature). Google also provides a help guide here.
To set an auto-forwarding rule/filter in Google Mail:
1. Login to your Google Mail account.
2. Go to the Settings page in Google Mail.
3. Click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
4. Click "Add a forwarding address."
5. Paste your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address.
6. Click Next.
7. Google will ask you to verify the forwarding email address. When it sends the verification message to your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address, Follow Up Boss will automatically forward the notification to you. You can find the confirmation link in the forwarded message, and you'll want to follow Google's steps in that message to confirm your forwarding email.
8. In your Google Mail inbox, open a recent "new lead" email notification from Placester.
9. Click the three dots in the upper-right corner of the message, and choose "Filter messages like this."
10. Click "Create filter."
11. Choose the option to "Forward it to:" and choose your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address, then click "Create filter."
The next time you get a notification email for a new lead, it will be automatically forwarded to your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address. That will allow Follow Up Boss to parse the email and automatically create the lead for you in Follow Up Boss.