Connect Brokermint and Follow Up Boss to manage your leads, clients, and transactions in one place while eliminating double entry and most importantly saving your time!
- Create a Follow Up Boss API Key by going to Admin > API
- Select Create API Key
- Name the API Key Brokermint > Create API Key
- Press Copy
- Log In to Brokermint
- On the left-hand side, navigate to User > Add-ons > Follow Up Boss
- Click Get Started
- Paste the API Key copied from Follow Up Boss > Connect
- Move the toggle for syncing
- OFF - Pull contacts from Follow Up Boss to Brokermint Contacts into Brokermint
- ON - Pull deals from Follow Up Boss as incoming transactions in Brokermint
- ON - Push Brokermint transactions data to Follow Up Boss as deals
The current Brokermint and Follow Up Boss deals integration works in 2 directions:
- When a deal is created in Follow Up Boss, it will sync to Brokermint's back office as an incoming transaction.
- When a transaction is created in Brokermint, the deal will be added to Follow Up Boss. The sync works every 2-5 minutes after the updated transaction.
- Sync Follow Up Boss contacts, leads, and clients to the back office
- Sync transactions from Brokermint into FUB as deals
- When a deal is created in Follow Up Boss, it creates an incoming transaction in Brokermint
- Both Agent and Source are pulled from FUB to Brokermint as Contacts
- Any CRM recorded changes in Follow Up Boss will always be synced to the back office
- Custom field mapping between both systems
For additional information, check out Brokermint's help article.