Connect Brokermint and Follow Up Boss to manage your leads, clients and transactions in one place while eliminating double entry and most importantly save your time!
How does the FUB integration work?
The current Brokermint and Follow Up Boss deals integration works in 2 directions:
- When a deal is created in Follow Up Boss, it will sync to Brokermint back office as an incoming transaction.
- When a transaction is created in Brokermint, the deal will be added to Follow Up Boss. The sync works every 2-5 minutes after the transaction has been updated.
What information can be synced from FUB integration?
- Sync Follow Up Boss contacts, leads, and clients to the back office
- Sync transactions from Brokermint into FUB as deals
- When a deal is created in Follow Up Boss, it creates an incoming transaction in Brokermint
- Both Agent and Source are pulled from FUB to Brokermint as Contacts
- Any CRM recorded changes in Follow Up Boss will always be synced to the back office
- Custom field mapping between both systems
How can I activate and configure my FUB integration?
Below you can find a detailed breakdown of all the steps you need to go through to activate and configure the integration.
Step 1: Log in to your Brokermint account, navigate to the User > Add-ons page and click on the Follow Up Boss icon.
Step 2: Then hit the Get Started button to begin the process.
Step 3: Enter your Follow Up Boss API key
Step 4: Move the toggle for syncing:
- contacts into Brokermint - This syncs all FUB contacts to Brokermint. We recommend you keep this setting off.
- deals as incoming transactions from FUB;
- Brokermint transactions to FUB;
Questions? Contact email@example.com