Have Opcity leads flow into Follow Up Boss for automated distribution to your agents, instant Follow Up via action plans, and top of the line Deal tracking through closing.
Popular Ways to Use the Integration
Route Incoming Calls to Your Top Agents
Send calls to your Team Inbox number to simultaneously notify your agents of choice so incoming leads connect with live agents more quickly.
Dial Through Your Follow-Ups Fast
Have a list of priority leads you’d like to dial through quickly? Follow Up Boss gives you the ability to automatically call through your lead lists with just a few clicks!
Nurture Leads Through Closing
Easily stay in touch with leads via automated action plans, text messages, email, and task campaigns.
How Opcity Connects to Follow Up Boss
Available integration types:
(Best full integration)
(Gathers data found in emails only)
Office 365, GSuite, and Gmail users:
Leads will flow into Follow Up Boss automatically. Ensure you have enabled Inbox Lead Processing.
To do that you can set your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address as your Opcity account's main email address so that their "new lead" email alerts send to that email.
Another solution is to create an auto forwarding rule in your email inbox that forwards the "new lead" email alerts from Opcity to your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address.
The steps for creating an auto forwarding rule in Google Mail are below (most email providers have a similar feature):
To forward Opcity leads to your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address:
1. In Follow Up Boss, go to the Admin>API page: https://app.followupboss.com/2/api
2. Copy your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address (the address should end with @followupboss.me).
3. Go to the Settings page in your Google Mail account
4. In the Settings page, click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP section.
5. Click "Add a forwarding address":
6. Paste your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address (from the Admin>API page: https://app.followupboss.com/2/api)
7. Click Next.
8. Google will ask you to verify the forwarding email address. When it sends the verification message to yourFollow Up Boss lead routing email address, Follow Up Boss will forward the notification to you. You can find the confirmation link in the forwarded message, and you'll want to follow Google's steps in that message to confirm your forwarding email.
9. In your Google Mail inbox, open a recent "new lead" email notification from Opcity.
10. Click the three dots in the upper-right corner of the message, and choose "Filter messages like this"
11. Click "Create filter"
12. Choose the option to "Forward it to:" and choose your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address, then click "Create filter"
The next time you get a notification email for a Opcity lead, it will be automatically forwarded to your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address. That allows our system to parse the email and create the lead automatically for you in Follow Up Boss.
Standard contact information will be automatically added to Follow Up Boss, and additional information will be added if it is present in the email.
- Assigned agent (only if this is a new lead)
- Assigned lender (only if one is not already present)
- Primary Zip Code
- Time frame
- Loan transfer type
- Title officer information