Do you have a Google email connected to Follow Up Boss with inbox lead processing turned on? If so, you can route or forward your Opcity "new lead" email alerts to that Google email, and the new leads will be created in Follow Up Boss automatically.
If not, you'll want the Opcity "new lead" email alerts sent or forwarded to your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address, which you can find on the Admin>API page here: https://app.followupboss.com/2/api
To do that you can set your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address as your Opcity account's main email address so that their "new lead" email alerts send to that email.
Another solution is to create an auto forwarding rule in your email inbox that forwards the "new lead" email alerts from Opcity to your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address.
The steps for creating an auto forwarding rule in Google Mail are below (most email providers have a similar feature):
To forward Opcity leads to your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address:
1. In Follow Up Boss, go to the Admin>API page: https://app.followupboss.com/2/api
2. Copy your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address (the address should end with @followupboss.me).
3. Go to the Settings page in your Google Mail account
4. In the Settings page, click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP section.
5. Click "Add a forwarding address":
6. Paste your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address (from the Admin>API page: https://app.followupboss.com/2/api)
7. Click Next.
8. Google will ask you to verify the forwarding email address. When it sends the verification message to yourFollow Up Boss lead routing email address, Follow Up Boss will forward the notification to you. You can find the confirmation link in the forwarded message, and you'll want to follow Google's steps in that message to confirm your forwarding email.
9. In your Google Mail inbox, open a recent "new lead" email notification from Opcity.
10. Click the three dots in the upper-right corner of the message, and choose "Filter messages like this"
11. Click "Create filter"
12. Choose the option to "Forward it to:" and choose your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address, then click "Create filter"
The next time you get a notification email for a Opcity lead, it will be automatically forwarded to your Follow Up Boss lead routing email address. That allows our system to parse the email and create the lead automatically for you in Follow Up Boss.
Standard contact information will be automatically added to Follow Up Boss, and additional information will be added if it is present in the email.
- Assigned agent (only if this is a new lead)
- Assigned lender (only if one is not already present)
- Primary Zip Code
- Time frame
- Loan transfer type
- Title officer information